Basic Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for the Provincial Scholarships Program, you:
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant) at the time of registration in the school year for which the scholarship is awarded
- Must be a B.C. resident.
- Must be or have been in the school year for which the scholarship is awarded :
- Enrolled in a British Columbia public school (including Distributed Learning schools), or
- Enrolled in a Group 1, 2, or 4 British Columbia Independent School, or
- Enrolled in a Continuing Education Centre, or
- Registered with a public, independent, francophone or distributed learning school in B.C. as a homeschooled child
In addition, recipients must meet the selection criteria for each scholarship. Detailed information on eligibility criteria and application process for each scholarship is available in the Handbook of Procedures for the Graduation Program (PDF).
You may qualify for scholarships only for the school year in which you graduate.