Assessments & Exams Information for Students
Feel confident about writing an exam or assessment – check the schedule, find out what to expect on the test and practice your test-taking skills.
View the exam and assessment schedule for the current school year, including dates, times and other key information.
- 2017/18 Graduation Assessment Schedule (PDF) Revised October 2017
- Calendrier 2017-2018 des évaluations pour le secondaire deuxième cycle (PDF) Revised August 2017
- 2018/19 Graduation Assessment Schedule (PDF)
- View an online calendar of important dates related to Graduation Assessments and Data Transfers
Prepare for an Assessment or Exam
Prepare for your assessment or exam – take advantage of sample questions and answers and other useful information.
Graduation Numeracy Assessment
Graduation Literacy Assessment
- The Graduation Literacy Assessment will be introduced in January 2020. Resources are under development
Reports from Markers
The information in these reports is provided by BC-certified, credentialed markers. It provides a provincial overview of exam and assessment results by subject and from each session.
Reviews, Re-Marks & Rewrites
Re-writes: You can re-take the Graduation Assessments to improve your proficiency score. Your best level achieved will be counted as your final result.
Re-marks: If you question a mark or score received on a graduation assessment, you may request to have it re-scored within a specific time period for a fee.
Reviews: You can view your assessment responses through the review process. Reviews can be helpful to determine whether to pay for a re-mark or when preparing to re-take an assessment.