Policies & Official Documents
The overall objective of B.C.’s education policies is to provide regulated learning standards that promote student success and achievement. Policies originate in legislation or from decisions made by elected officials. The Ministry of Education also provides guidelines and official documents to support educators.
Listed below are the policies and official documents related to French education only.
- 2013-2018 Canada-CMEC Protocol for Agreements for Minority-Language Education and Second-Language Instruction (PDF, 6.2 MB)
- 2013-2018 Canada-B.C. Agreement for Minority-Language Education and Second-Language Instruction (PDF, 2 MB)
- French Immersion Program Policy
- Language Education Policy
- Graduation Program Order (PDF)
- Graduation Credentials for Francophone and French Immersion Students
- 2018-2019 French Funding Guide (PDF)
To view all policies, visit the Legislation & Policy section.