StrongStart BC Information for Administrators
The following information is designed to support facilitators with the development and delivery of the StrongStart BC early learning program.
StrongStart BC Operations Guide
Use this guide to help with StrongStart BC early learning program planning, policy development and program management.
Policies and Guidelines
- StrongStart BC Policy
- StrongStart BC Outreach Program Policy
- Reporting and Data Requirements
- PEN Assignment and Attendance
- Staffing Qualifications
Use natural materials where you can and share equipment with other programs when possible.
- Suggested StrongStart BC Centre Equipment List (PDF)
- Suggested StrongStart BC Outreach Equipment List (PDF)
- Suggested StrongStart BC Kitchen Equipment List (PDF)
Advertise the program by placing signage in areas that are visible to local families. The cost of signs is covered by the each district’s approved StrongStart BC budget.
Many StrongStart BC programs have engaged a professional graphics company to create plaque-style signs (36”x 16”) or sandwich boards by inserting the full name of the StrongStart BC program in the bottom panel of a sign template:
Sample Forms and Documents
- Program Brochure (PDF)
- Program Poster (PDF)
- Playdough Poster (PDF)
- Sand / Water Exploration Poster (PDF)
- Science Exploration Poster (PDF)
- Play Posters Order Form (PDF)
- Registration Form 1 (PDF)
- Registration Form 2 (PDF)
- Sign-in Sheet (PDF)
- Photo Consent Form (PDF)
- Parent Handbook (PDF)
- Tips for encouraging parent / caregiver participation (PDF)
- Parent Survey 1 (DOC)
- Parent Survey 2 (DOC)