Complete a Career Program Evaluation
Know where you’re at and see where you’d like to go. Completing a self-evaluation is key to taking the next step – building a strategic plan.
No matter where you’re at in career program development, it’s vital to perform regular evaluations to make sure things are on track.
Use the career program evaluation checklist (PDF) along with these questions to guide your evaluation process:
- Where are we now? (Issue)
- Where do we want to be? (Goal)
- How will the plan help to meet the needs of the community/region and province in terms of filling labour market shortages? (Objective)
- How do we get there? (Plan)
- How do we measure our progress? (Evaluation)