Provincial Graduation Assessments & Exams: Information for Administrators
The provincial graduation assessments and exams schedule for the current school year includes dates, times and other key information.
- 2018/19 Graduation Assessment Schedule (PDF)
- View an online calendar of important dates related to Graduation Assessments and Data Transfers
The adjudication process provides equity and accessibility to students with special needs who qualify for adaptations on provincial exams.
e-Assessment / e-Exams
Graduation Assessment & Exam Specifications
Specifications describe how provincial graduation assessment and exam subjects will be tested.
- Find Graduation Numeracy Assessment specifications
- Find Graduation Literacy Assessment specifications (PDF) (in English only; Français langue première and Français langue seconde-immersion available shortly)
- Find Grade 12 exam specifications
Information for Markers
Past Provincial Exams and Keys
- Find sample of the Graduation Numeracy Assessment
- Review past Provincial Exams and their answer keys
Reports from Markers
The information in these reports is provided by B.C.-certified, credentialed markers. It provides a provincial overview of exam and assessment results by subject and from each session.
Reviews, Re-Marks, and Rewrites
Re-writes: Students may re-take the Graduation Assessments if they want to improve their proficiency score. Their best level achieved will be counted as their final result.
Re-marks: If a student questions a mark or score they have received on a graduation assessment, they may request to have it re-scored within a specific time period for a fee.
Reviews: Students wishing to view their assessment responses may do so through the review process. Reviews can be helpful to determine whether to pay for a re-mark or when preparing to re-take an assessment.