What's New with the B.C. Route Planner
April 24, 2018
- Version 1.5 release
- Maintenance release with no changes to the API
January 14, 2018
- Version 1.4 release
- Now supports optimal ordering of stops
- Allows more stops in a given route request by adding HTTP POST support
- Improved performance of nearest location by road; from finding nearest of 160 locations to a given point in four minutes to finding nearest of 2,000 locations to a given point in one-third of one second.
- Improved handling of non-existent routes; returns a routeFound flag instead of an error message
- Travel time now added to each leg of route directions
March 17, 2016
- Version 1 released
- Computes the shortest or fastest route between start and end points and returns the route, distance, time, and directions.