What's New with the B.C. Data Catalogue
Click here for detailed change log available on Github.
May 23, 2018 (v1.7)
- Upgrade to CKAN 2.7 core software;
- Upgrade of ckanext-bcgov CKAN core extension;
- Installation of new Data Distribution Persistent Order Widget for handling custom data downloads sourced from the BC Geographic Warehouse (NOTE: this widget is a web browser pop-up that will request approval to open);
- Added new core metadata fields: SPATIAL_DATA_TYPE, RESOURCE_STORAGE_LOCATION;
- Added number of page views and number of recent page views to metadata record screens;
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Sept 21, 2017
- New release of the API console including the following features.
- An improved user interface
- A 'Get API key' button for authorization
- Upgraded version of swagger-ui
- A new full page API console in addition to an embedded API console
July 16, 2015 - Version 1.06
- Added a permalink feature at the top of each package to easily reference the immutable Unique Identifier.
- Made the data lineage field visible.
- Removed the redundant Database ObjectName field from the Additional Information section.
- Removed the ISO standard classification tag from the tabular dataset package types.
January 1, 2015
Retired the Geographic Data Discovery Service. All the metadata previously found in that service is now in the B.C. Data Catalogue.