Apply for a Work-Able Internship
Timelines 2019 – 2020
- March 2019 – July 2019: One posting for multiple positions
- May – August 2019: Screening
- September 2019 – August 2020: All interns hired for paid 12 month internship
To be eligible for this program, you must be:
- A recent post-secondary graduate (within three years) with a 2 year diploma, Associate degree, Undergraduate or Graduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- An individual who self-identifies as a person with a disability.
- A resident of British Columbia.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- A selection committee will create a shortlist from all received applications.
- The interview panel including the ministry hiring manager, Work-Able program lead and others chosen by the hiring manager will interview candidates and make final selection.
- Please apply to the next Work-Able internship in March 2020.