Form Submission Guidelines

Here is information on how to correctly submit forms on MyHR:

  • If you have access to AskMyHR, you can submit forms through an AskMyHR service request. Save and attach the form to the appropriate service request area
  • If you don't have access to AskMyHR, follow the submission instructions on the form or see below for instructions on submitting benefits forms
  • Keep copies of faxed forms and fax confirmation sheets for your records

Submitting benefits forms

  • If you don't have access to AskMyHR, please send your forms to the Benefits Service Centre by mailing them to

Benefits Service Centre
Block E - 2261 Keating Cross Road
Saanichton, B.C. V8M 2A5

OR by faxing them to 604-320-4031

  • Even if you've submitted it online or by fax you must submit your original Group Life Beneficiary Designation (DOCX, 50KB) by mail to the address listed above as this is a legal document
  • MSP forms are Health Insurance BC forms. MSP forms for B.C. Public Service employees must be sent to the Benefits Service Centre for processing