Form Submission Guidelines
The following provides information on how to correctly submit forms to MyHR.
- If you have access to AskMyHR, you can submit forms through an AskMyHR service request. Save and attach the form to the appropriate service request area.
- If you don't have access to AskMyHR, follow the submission instructions on the form, or see below for instructions on submitting benefits forms.
- Keep copies of faxed forms and fax confirmation sheets for your records.
Submitting Benefits Forms
- If you don't have access to AskMyHR, please send your forms to the Benefits Service Centre by mailing them to:
Benefits Service Centre
Block E - 2261 Keating Cross Road
OR by faxing them to 604 320-4031
- Even if you've submitted it online or by fax, you must submit your original Group Life Beneficiary Designation (PDF, 174KB) by mail to the address listed above as this is a legal document.
- MSP forms are Health Insurance BC forms. MSP forms for BC Public Service employees must be sent to the Benefits Service Centre for processing.