Healthy Living Services
Healthy Living Services offer confidential advice and resources designed to promote health, as well as address a range of health concerns.
These services are free, voluntary, and available to everyone, including all auxiliary employees and all employees receiving a Short Term Illness and Injury Plan or long-term disability benefits. Family members who normally live with an employee may also access these services.
Depending on the nature of your inquiry, an intake counsellor may redirect you to telephone, online, or mail-out resource kit supports.
- Learn more about diet for preventative health measures, how to make healthy choices, or food choices for weight management
- Work one on one with a nationally Registered Dietician by telephone to answer your questions and develop a diet action plan OR
- Request a Resource Package to work through assessments and learn more about diet and nutrition at your own pace
Naturopathic Advice Services
- Work one on one with a naturopathic professional by telephone to learn more about naturopathic medicine and how to address good health from a holistic perspective
- Understand how naturopathic medicine can help with: sleep difficulties, stress management, aging, illness prevention, and much more
- Receive customized wellness information and materials
- Work one on one with a registered nurse by telephone to receive a health assessment and develop an action plan to address a range of issues including: weight management, responsible alcohol use, stress management, and health conditions such as: diabetes, high blood pressure, migraines, allergies, gastrointestinal concerns, and more
- This service includes an initial consultation and health assessment, and a follow-up session or check-in where required. Information packages and worksheets may also be sent by mail where applicable
Online Stress Management Program
- Learn to successfully assess and manage stress through this self-directed program
- This personalized, online program is ideal for those who are looking to learn more about their experience of stress and how to manage it better, and are comfortable with reading and learning in an online environment
- The program is available for three months after you begin using the service