Health and well-being
Last updated: December 1, 2021
Explore programs and resources designed to promote health and well-being and provide support for a range of different work and life scenarios.
Employee and Family Assistance Services (EFAS) provides a suite of services to employees and their family members.
- Short-term counselling
- Career support services
- Family support services
- Financial and legal services
- Healthy living services
Additional programs and resources, supporting workplace health, include:
- Health and Well-being Workshops
- Free seasonal flu shots and a related prevention campaign
- Tailored mental health-focused information
Substance use cessation services are also available to help address difficulties with substance use.
- Safe and healthy workplace training and development
- Working with Others
- LifeSpeak Video Library (IDIR restricted)