Enrol & Update (Excluded Employees)
During initial enrolment you must enrol within 30 days of becoming eligible or you will receive the default options.
- Review your recent claims history and program information to determine which plans and levels of coverage are right for you
- Use the Flexible Benefits Calculator tool (XLS, 78KB) to determine the cost and credits of different options
- Complete the following enrolment forms:
Update Your Coverage
- Flexible Benefits Enrolment/Change Form (DOCX, 67KB)
- Medical Services Plan (MSP) Group Change Request (PDF, 591KB)
- Group Life Beneficiary Designation (PDF, 235KB)
- Evidence of Insurability (PDF, 182KB)
The Flexible Benefits Program Enrolment/Change form and the Medical Services Plan (MSP) Application for Group Enrolment form can be scanned and submitted through an AskMyHR service request. If you do not have access to AskMyHR, visit the Forms page for submission instructions. The Evidence of Insurability form should be mailed to the address listed on the form.
The Group Life Beneficiary Designation form is a legal document and the ORIGINAL form must be mailed to the Benefit Service Centre at:
Benefit Service Centre
Block E-2261 Keating Cross Rd.
Saanichton, B.C. V8M 2A5
* If postal services are disrupted, employees who are nominating or changing their Group Life Beneficiary, can send the signed, original form via house mail to the Benefits Service Centre (at the same address as on the form).
Please note that your beneficiary for your Public Service Pension Plan is different from your Group Life Insurance Beneficiary. Please log into My Account to complete the beneficiary designation form or complete the Nomination of Beneficiary (Pre-Retirement) form on the Public Service Pension Plan website and mail it to the Public Service Pension Plan.
After You Submit Your Enrolment/Change Request
If you submitted your forms through an AskMyHR service request, you will receive notification that your forms have been submitted. You can expect your forms to be processed within 15 days. In addition, you will receive notification once the forms have been processed. If you are enrolling for coverage for the first time, an extended health and dental identification card will be mailed to your home address.