Contact the BC Public Service Agency

Contact AskMyHR when you need support, guidance, advice, information or simply to submit a form. Our knowledgeable staff are glad to help.

Delivery of your online service request and our response through AskMyHR are streamlined since your request is quickly directed to the right service area.

This service is only accessible to employees with a valid government IDIR.

Choose AskMyHR

Why choose AskMyHR? You can submit and interact with your service requests, and view your service and support history. Learn more about AskMyHR.


Reach us Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Time.

Toll free: 1 877 277-0772

Option 1:

  • Time & Leave, Pay, Benefits, Application Support (Employee Self Service, PeopleSoft)

Option 2:

  • All other HR services

Forms & Tools

For fastest service, scan and submit forms via an online AskMyHR service request.

Follow the directions on the form, or use the category Myself (or) My Team or Organization > Submit a Form or Document.

If you don't have access to AskMyHR, please send the forms by:

Benefits Service Centre
Block E – 2261 Keating Cross Road
Saanichton BC  V8M 2A5



We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve our programs, services, and the MyHR website. Send us your feedback through an online AskMyHR service request and we'll respond as soon as we can.