You’re invited to provide feedback on some important family matters.
What is this about?
The Families First Agenda for British Columbia provides information about how government supports families across the province. It describes a range of established programs as well as some new ideas to help make life more affordable, support vulnerable families and keep communities safe.
You have an opportunity now to get involved and share your ideas. We’ve identified key areas in the Families Agenda where we welcome your good ideas. Look for questions on these topics:
- keeping costs of government down;
- supporting children – whether in child care, early learning and development programs, or saving for post-secondary education and training;
- supporting seniors – in active aging, and families dealing with dementia or end-of-life care;
- supporting families dealing with mental health and substance use issues; and,
- protecting families and keeping communities safe.
You can also tell us how you’d like to be involved in future discussions about these topics.
How can my contribution make a difference?
Your input will help to inform the decision-making process for the 2013 budget and for future changes to programs and services. It will also help us to understand your preferences for how you’d like to discuss issues that affect your family.
Category: Families & Residents