Physically active children do better overall at school and in life. Families can help make healthy physical activity part of every child’s day-to-day life. Find out how you can add activity to your family’s daily routine and stay safe while having fun:
- Grades K to 3 (PDF, 2.53MB)
- Grades 4 to 6 (PDF, 2.53MB)
- Grades 7 to 9 (PDF, 2.53MB)
- Grades 10 to 12 (PDF, 2.53MB)
- Daily Physical Activity for Families in Other Languages
Download the booklet in French, Chinese, Punjabi, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Russian, Tagalog (Filipino) or Vietnamese.
- Daily Physical Activity Requirement
Active kids are healthier and learn better! All students are required to participate in physical activity – endurance, strength and/or flexibility activities – on a daily basis.