Theme Mobile MenuTopic Mobile Menu

Useful Contacts

For more information, please contact the Student Certification Branch.

Telephone:(250) 356-2443 or (250) 356-2449
(250) 356-0271 (FAX)
PO Box 9886 STN PROV GOVT Victoria BC V8W 9T6

Lost or Damaged Passports

Contact your school immediately if you think that your Passport has been lost or damaged.

To request a replacement, your school will complete the following form and send it along with your $25 fee payment (payable by cheque, money order, Visa or MasterCard) to the Ministry of Education for processing.

Your school will receive a formal letter (a buff-colored document with a Ministry seal) which will need to be signed by you and a school representative.

Be sure to keep this letter safe as it will be the replacement for your stamps and can be redeemed in the same way as a normal Passport booklet.