B.C. on the Move Public Engagement
The Province gathered input for the development of B.C. on the Move: A 10-Year Transportation Plan. Public engagement took place from October 14 to December 12, 2014.
We consulted about local and regional transportation priorities with:
- First Nations
- local governments
- transportation authorities
- other interested stakeholders
There were a total of 14,226 participant interactions during B.C. on the Move: A 10-Year Transportation Plan engagement:
- 559 people attended 104 engagement meetings
- 12,661 completed surveys were received
- 825 additional submissions were received (including emails and letters)
- 181 people participated in a Twitter Town Hall
Some people may have participated through multiple methods, such as attending a meeting and completing a survey.