City of Terrace
- Terrace Regional Transit System
Telephone: 250 635-2666
- BE SAFE (PDF, 3.2MB)
Personal safety tips for walking or using public transportation.
- Telephone: 9-1-1
if an ambulance is needed.
- Northern Health Connections
Toll Free: 1 888 647-4997
Travel service program for medical appointments outside your community.
- First Nations Health Authority Health Benefits Program (PDF)
Toll Free: 1 855 550-5454
BC First Nations medical transportation benefits.
- Greyhound Canada Schedule
Toll Free: 1 800 661-8747
Inter-city bus transportation.
- VIA Rail Canada Schedule
Toll Free: 1 888 VIA-Rail (842-7245)
Rail service between Prince Rupert and Prince George.
- Terrace and District Chamber of Commerce Member Directory
Information on local transportation services.
- Volunteer Terrace
Telephone: 250 638-1330
Ask about transportation for seniors through the “Terrace Better at Home” program.
- ICBC Approved Driver Training Course Locations and All Driver Training School Locations
Learn driving skills, knowledge and attitudes to become a safe driver.
- Driver Training Industry of British Columbia
Toll Free: 1 866 339-0363
Ask about opening a driving school or teaching a driver training course.
- Driver’s Licence Classes and Types
Identify the driver's licence needed to operate a type of vehicle or service.
- Commercial Driver’s Licence
Toll Free: ICBC at 1 800 950-1498.
A commercial driver’s licence to operate a shuttle service requires a safe driving record.
- Terrace Business Licensing
Toll Free: 250 615-4000
Obtain a licence to operate a transportation business.
- Passenger Transportation Branch
Toll Free: 1 800 663-7867
Obtain a provincial licence to operate transportation services.
- Autoplan Broker Location Service
Toll Free: 1 800 663-3051
Ask an Autoplan Broker about vehicle and liability insurance needed to operate a passenger transportation service.