Filing the BC-19, Monthly Natural Gas Plant and Processing Statement
The BC-19 provides information on gathering, disposition and sales of natural gas and natural gas by-products.
You must submit a BC-19 to report:
- raw gas volumes delivered to a gas plant or dry gas source
- marketable gas volumes extracted from the raw gas received
- natural gas by-product volumes extracted from raw gas received
- any gathering system or plant losses associated with transporting and processing the raw gas received
- natural gas and natural gas by-product splits
You must file your BC-19 by the 25th day following the production month the natural gas was processed.
If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or statutory holiday, the due date is the next business day.
If you file your reports after the due date, you will be charged late filing penalties.
Keep working papers and supporting documentation until you obtain written permission for their disposal in the event that you are audited.
If you have any questions, email us at Oil&GasRoyaltyQuestions@gov.bc.ca.