New Client Code
You’re assigned the same code to use for any report or form you may submit for any particular company.
How to Apply
If your well event is active, the Oil and Gas Commission (OGC) will provide you with a new client code as part of the well permitting process.
If your well event isn’t active but you need to pay royalties, contact us for a new client code.
Include the following supporting documents with your request:
- a scanned copy of your Certificate of Business (Corporate) Registration in B.C. (a certificate of name change or amalgamation/acquisition is not sufficient)
- your main office contact information, including address, phone number, fax number and email address
- answers to the following questions:
- Does your company plan to acquire or amalgamate other companies in B.C.?
- Does your company plan to purchase any land or assets of other B.C. companies?
- Does your company produce oil and/or gas, or will you only store oil and/or gas?
- If you produce oil and/or gas, what will be the effective production month? (if unsure, please provide your best estimate and keep us updated)
Send your request and supporting documentation to us at Oil&GasRoyaltyQuestions@gov.bc.ca