Documents & Forms
Gaming grant information, documents, and forms including: pre-application checklists; application guidelines; frequently asked questions; application tutorials; financial reporting forms; audit information; and more.
- Online Application Resources
- Application Forms
- Reporting Forms & Information
- Approval/Special Request Forms
- Guidelines & Conditions
- Information for Service Clubs Regarding Use of Gaming Funds
- Audit Information
- Appeal a Decision (Internal Review Procedures / Reconsideration)
These resources are intended to help you prepare for your online application.
- Community Gaming Grant - Pre-Application Checklist - Regular (PDF)
- Community Gaming Grant - Pre-Application Checklist - Short (PDF)
- PAC and DPAC Grant - Pre-Application Checklist (PDF)
- Multiculturalism Grant - Pre-Application Checklist (PDF)
- Example: Organization Balance Sheet (PDF)
- Example: Organization Revenue and Expense Statement (PDF)
- Example: Organization Budget (PDF)
- Example: Program Financial Statements and Budgets (PDF)
- Example: In-Kind Contributions Summary (PDF)
- Community Gaming Grant - Application Tutorial - Regular (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Community Gaming Grant - Application Tutorial - Short (PDF, 1MB)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Frequently Asked Questions - Gaming Online Service System (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions - Parent Advisory Council (PAC) Grants (PDF)
Gaming grant applications must be submitted online. Go to the Online Service to start your online application (look for the "Apply Online" link).
- Community Gaming Grant - online application only (use the Online Service)
- PAC and DPAC Grant - online application only (use the Online Service)
- Multiculturalism Grant - application period ended December 13, 2015
Use the Gaming Account Summary Report form to report all deposits to, and all disbursements from, your organization's gaming account(s) during your fiscal year. Organizations must submit this form within 90 days of their fiscal year-end.
Use the Gaming Event Revenue Report form to report all revenues and expenses associated with a licensed gambling event held by your organization. Organizations must submit this form within 90 days after the expiry of each gambling event licence.
This document outlines requirements for reporting wrongdoing for licensees and grant recipients.
- November 25, 2013 - Letter to all Gaming Event Licensees and Grant Recipients (Requirements for Reporting Wrongdoing for Licensees and Grant Recipients) (PDF)
Organizations must submit a special approval request form if they wish to use gaming funds for out-of-province travel or capital projects.
- Out-of-Province Travel - Request for Approval Form - online application only (use the Online Service)
- Capital Project - Request for Approval Form (PDF)
These documents provide important information about gaming grants, including: eligibility; allowed use of funds; reporting; etc.
- Community Gaming Grant - Guidelines (including Major Capital Project grants and PAC/DPAC grants) (PDF)
- Multiculturalism Grant - Guidelines (PDF)
- Community Gaming Grant - Conditions (including Major Capital Project grants) (PDF)
- PAC and DPAC Grant - Conditions (PDF)
These documents provide information about how to appeal a decision (also known as reconsideration) as well as audit information and how ensure that your organization remains compliant with the guidelines and conditions of your gaming grant.
Community organizations may be audited by to ensure compliance with guidelines and conditions. The documents below provide general information about audits and also highlight areas that can give rise to non-compliance, but are easily rectified.
This document provides information about how to appeal a decision.