Death Review Panel Reports & Information
Death review panels are undertaking to fully examine the circumstances in deaths, in order to develop recommendations to reduce the likelihood of similar deaths in the future.
Reports and Information
Child Death (18 years and under)
The Child Death Review Unit (CDRU) of the BC Coroners Service reviews the deaths of all children age 18 and under in B.C. The intent of these reviews is to better understand how and why children die, and to use those findings to prevent other deaths and improve the health, safety and well-being of all children in British Columbia. For reports and information see the Child Death Review Unit.
Adult Death (19 years and older)
- Intimate Partner Violence Deaths from 2010-2015 (PDF) (November 2016)
- Four Fatal Aviation Accidents Involving Air Taxi Operations on British Columbia's Coast (PDF) (March 2012)
- Domestic Violence Death (PDF) (May 2010)
- Motorcycle Fatalities (PDF) (March 2010)
- Avalanche Related Deaths Involving Snowmobile Operators Winter 2008-2009 (PDF) (December 2009)
- Tree Fallers: 2008 Workplace Incidents report involving tree fallers (PDF) (October 2009)