What will I learn?
At in person Parenting After Separation, facilitators experienced in helping families lead sessions using videos and handouts. The online program also uses videos and other interactive materials. The content is the same in both programs. You will learn:
- The impact of separation on you and your children
- How to help your family adjust to change
- Effective ways for you and your children's other parent to communicate
- How to keep your children out of the middle of conflict, and
- Options for resolving family disputes, including mediation, counselling and the court process
The program also cover how the child support guidelines are applied and what resources are available in your local community for parents and children.