Family Members and Friends
Services and resources are available for family members or friends of those involved in the criminal justice system in B.C.
Family and Friends of Children
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Safe, Caring and Orderly Schools (Ministry of Education)
- Child Find B.C.
- Children of the Street Society
Family and Friends of Victims
- Crime Victim Assistance Program (Victim Services and Crime Prevention, Ministry of Justice)
- Victim Safety Unit (Victim Services)
Family and Friends of Accused or Offender
- Bail in B.C. (Ministry of Justice)
- Corrections (Ministry of Justice)
- Canadian Families and Corrections Network
- Elizabeth Fry Society
- Families and Friends (Correctional Service of Canada)
- Private Family Visiting (Correctional Service of Canada)
- John Howard Society of B.C.
- A Family's Guide to Federal Corrections (PDF) - publication posted on the John Howard Society of B.C. website