Accused and Offender
Services and resources are available to support people who are accused or convicted (offender) of committing a crime. This section guides you to information about some of these services and resources.
Community Support Services
- John Howard Society of B.C.
- John Howard Society of the Lower Mainland of B.C.
- John Howard Society of the Fraser Valley
- John Howard Society of Victoria
- John Howard Society of North Island
- John Howard Society of the Nanaimo Region
- John Howard Society of the Central and South Okanagan
- John Howard Society of the North Okanagan Kootenay Region
- L.I.N.C. - Long-Term Inmates Now in the Community Society
- The Salvation Army B.C.
- Corrections Branch (Ministry of Justice)
- Correctional Facilities in British (Corrections) - for information about provincial correctional centres.
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Facilities and Security (Correctional Service of Canada) - for information about federal correctional centres.
- Parole Board of Canada - To learn more about parole, record suspensions and appeals.
- National Sex Offender Registry - Public Safety Canada
- Pardons Canada