Services at B.C. Courthouses
Court services and resources are available throughout B.C. This section guides you to information about those services and resources. For more information, please visit the websites listed below.
Victim or Witness Court Support
Witness Court Orientation
- Your Voice in Criminal Court (Guide to Court Orientation for Adult Witnesses) (PDF, 1.2 MB) (Victim Services and Crime Prevention, Ministry of Justice)
- Improving the Experience of Victims and Witnesses in Court (PDF) (Victim Services and Crime Prevention, Ministry of Justice)
More Court Resources
- Court Interpreters (Ministry of Justice)
- Province of B.C. Criminal Court Lists (Ministry of Justice)
- Court Services Online (CSO) (Ministry of Justice)
- Court Services (Ministry of Justice)
- Courthouse Libraries B.C.
- Justice Education Society of B.C.
- Legal Services Society
- B.C. Supreme Court (Self-Help Information Centre)
Youth Court Resources
Visit Youth Services for court services and resources for youth.
Aboriginal Court Services
Visit Aboriginal Services for court services and resources for Aboriginal people.