Report a Misuse of Crown Land

A Report of Natural Resource Violation is information provided to the Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations alleging that an unauthorized activity (a contravention of the law) has occurred or is about to occur, or a contravention of an authorization (licence, lease, etc.) has occurred. 

Find out more on Reporting of Natural Resource Violations

If you have any questions, please contact the FrontCounter BC Contact Centre in your area. 

Consulting with First Nations

Consultation with First Nations is an important part of land and resource decision-making.

Find out more about this process

FrontCounter BC

Contact Information

Contact us if you would like more information on Crown land use.

For questions regarding specific files or a proposal about a specific area, please contact FrontCounter BC (see contact info above)

Telephone: 250 387-6730
Fax: 250 356-6791
Land Tenures Branch PO Box 9352 Stn Prov Govt Victoria, BC V8W 9N1
Share Button