Notices: Mineral & Placer Titles
- Notice of Free Miners who have had their Free Miner Certificates cancelled under Section 10 of the Act
Exploration & Development Work
Surface Rights Board
- Decisions related to right of entry and compensation, and road use under the Coal Act, Mineral Tenure Act and Mining Right of Way Act
The following are links to supplementary documents and information to legislation, procedures and news bulletins pertaining to Mineral and Placer Titles:
Newly added Information Updates
- 38 - Acceptable Practices for Placer Hand Mining in British Columbia (PDF)
- 39 - Researching Crown Granted 2 Post Mineral Claims (PDF)
The Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources is proceeding with amendments to the Mineral Tenure Act relating to the administration of tenures and the Mineral Titles Online (MTO) process.
Amendments to the Mineral Tenure Act bring into force landowner notification effective June 2, 2008.
May 6, 2008
Uranium and Thorium Reserve
- News Release - Government Confirms Position on Uranium Development (PDF)
- BC Regulation 82-2008 - Uranium and Thorium Reserve Regulation (PDF)
- Reserve Information
Information & Resources to help locate/navigate to legacy claim boundaries as defined on Mineral Titles Online (MTO) maps.
Documents that help clarify, highlight and summarize important Mineral Titles related legislation and activities