Tree Fruit Replant Program
The B.C. Tree Fruit Replant Program, announced in November 2014, provides financial help for growers to replace fruit trees with varieties that will meet consumer demands for high-value, high-quality B.C. fruit.
Application intake for 2016/17 is now closed.
- Applications must be complete, horticulturally acceptable and reviewed by a horticultural advisor
- Incomplete applications or projects not horticulturally sound may be returned
- Quality applications may take time to gather all the requisites to apply for funding. Producers are encouraged to plan in advance for future funding years
2016/17 Tree Fruit Replant Program documents:
- 2016/17 Tree Fruit Replant Program Requirements (PDF)
- 2016/17 Tree Fruit Replant Program Application (PDF)
- Tree Fruit Replant Partial Cashflow Budget sample worksheets required for application:
Contact your horticultural advisor for more information.