Environmental Farm Plan
The Environmental Farm Plan (EFP) Program supports farm operations to complete agri-environmental risk assessments.
Benefits of completing an Environmental Farm Plan include:
- Improved sustainability of British Columbia’s agricultural industry
- Recognition of your efforts to manage land in an environmentally sustainable manner
- Enhanced marketing opportunities and improved relationships with environmental agencies
- Improved response to environmental incidents through contingency planning
A qualified planning advisor will work with qualified farmers or ranchers to complete a confidential Environmental Farm Plan Assessment that outlines recommended actions to help you improve your operation.
Upon completion of your plan, project funding to increase your agricultural sustainability and contribute to a cleaner, healthier environment may be available through the Beneficial Management Practices Program.
Get more information on the Environmental Farm Plan Program:
- Environmental Farm Plan Program (ARDCorp)