When preparing your evidence submission, be sure to number all of the pages and include your 5-digit reference number or 6-digit file number.
**IMPORTANT: Please be advised that we are experiencing technical issues with our faxes. If you have faxed in documents as of Tuesday, January 17th, please ensure you obtain a confirmation of receipt printout from your fax machine. If in doubt, please re-fax your documents. We apologize for any inconvenience.**
Evidence fax numbers are based on the 6-digit dispute resolution file number:
- File numbers starting with '8': Fax evidence to 1-866-341-1269
- File numbers starting with '2': Fax evidence to 1-844-953-0420
- File numbers starting with '5': Fax evidence to 1-844-953-0404
Residential Tenancy Branch offices close at 4:00
- Faxed evidence received before 4:00 p.m. on a regular business day will be considered received that day
- Faxed evidence received after office hours will be considered received on the next business day
- File numbers starting with '8': Mail evidence to:
400 - 5021 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC V5H 4A5
- File numbers starting with '2': Mail evidence to:
PO BOX 9298 STN PROV GOVT
Victoria, BC V8W 9J8
- File numbers starting with '5': Mail evidence to:
305 - 478 Bernard Ave
Kelowna BC V1Y 6N7
Note: for in-person service in Kelowna, visit the Service BC office.
The content on this website is periodically reviewed and updated by the Province of British Columbia as per the date noted on each page: September 26, 2016.