Contact the Residential Tenancy Branch for information, education and dispute resolution services for landlords and tenants.
Our main branch office is:
- Open Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Closed weekends and government holidays
- On the last Tuesday of each month the Residential Tenancy Office will be open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (including phone and email service)
|Phone||604-660-1020 (Lower Mainland)
1-800-665-8779 (Elsewhere in B.C.)
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before closing so that there’s enough time to process your application or answer questions.
Community Outreach Offices
Our community outreach offices provide limited services for in person visits. Staff are able to provide information or assist with completing application forms. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before closing so that there’s enough time to answer your questions.
The outreach offices at 390 Main Street and 520 Richards Street will be closed on the following dates:
Friday, December 4, 2015
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Friday, December 24, 2015 - Friday, January 1, 2016
520 Richards Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 3A2
390 Main Street
No payments: Applications that require payment cannot be submitted at outreach offices.
Submitting evidence: Evidence cannot be accepted at the Richards Street office. Also, the Four Directions office:
- Does not accept photographs and other digital evidence
- Cannot accept evidence after an application has already been submitted
- Can only accept evidence submissions that are 20 pages or less (faxable pages that are 8.5" X 11")
- See how to submit evidence
New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, B.C. Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Remembrance Day, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
The content on this website is periodically reviewed and updated by the Province of British Columbia as per the date noted on each page: October 7, 2015.