Negotiated Agreements with the Doctors of BC
There are a number of agreements that set out the relationship between the government of British Columbia and the Doctors of BC. These agreements acknowledge that the parties wish to work collaboratively in the health care system and recognize their shared obligation and responsibility to meet population and patient medical needs.
2014 Physician Master Agreement
The Physician Master Agreement covers the relationship and economic arrangements between the government of British Columbia and the BCMA. The agreement is in effect through to March 31, 2019.
Alternative Payments Committee (APC) Consensus Agreements
The Consensus Decision of the Alternative Payments Committee(APC) records the consensus decision of the APC to make adjustments to the Salary Agreement and Service Contract Ranges established under the Alternative Payments Subsidiary Agreement.
- Consensus Decision of the Allocation Committee (AC) - April 27, 2017 (PDF, 198KB)
- Consensus Decision of the Allocation Committee (AC) - April 28, 2016 (PDF, 184KB)
- March 2016 (PDF, 109KB)
- 2010/2014 (Amended) (PDF, 856KB)
- May 2014 (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Dec 2010 (PDF, 516KB)
Quick links and other agreements
- 2017-18 Sessional Rates (PDF, 56KB)
- Service Contract & Salary Agreement Ranges - April 1, 2016 (PDF, 73KB)
- 2016-17 Sessional Rates (PDF, 56KB)
- 2015-16 Sessional Rates (PDF, 56KB)
- 2014 APP LOU (PDF, 82KB)
- 2014 Benefits Administration Agreement (PDF, 179KB)
- 2014 Joint Clinical Committee Administration Agreement (PDF, 211KB)
- 2014 Payment Schedule Review Utilization MOA (PDF, 73KB)
- MOU 2014 Regional and Local Engagement (PDF, 186KB)
- MOU Provincial Engagement (PDF, 113KB)
- 2012 PMA (PDF, 1.4MB)