Scenarios describe the stories and context behind why a specific user or group uses your service. Scenarios identify the goals and questions a user has with your service, and sometimes define the possibilities of how the user will achieve those goals with your service. Scenarios are useful for thinking through how to design an interface or for setting up a set of tasks for usability testing.
- Choose a user for your scenario based on the personas that have been developed
- Identify why the persona needs to use your service. What questions might they have?
- Identify the goals your persona has for using your service. How can they achieve their goals?
- Define and identify the various possibilities and any potential barriers
- Record how the persona will move through the service to accomplish their goals.