Content filters allow you to specify what you would like to display in the status grid. When you initially launch the CMS Lite application, the Modified By: field will default to your IDIR account and display only content that you have created and/or modified.
Select any combination of the filters outlined below, and click the [Filter] button or the [Enter] key on your keyboard to apply the filters. The status grid will refresh with the results of the filtered content within your security group.
If desired, click the [Reset] button to remove all filters and restore the default settings; otherwise, applied filters and pagination settings will be retained during the active session.
- Page Title: You may filter on any portion of the title. The field is not case sensitive and does not require any wildcard characters
- Published: Filters content based on the specific state
- Published – content has been published to the Production web server; however, the content could subsequently be in a modified state if it has been changed since it was last published
- Unpublished - content has been published to the Production web server but has been subsequently removed (deleted) from the Production web server. Content remains on the QA web server and within the CMS Lite and may be re-published to the Production web server
- Not Published – content has never been published to the Production web server. All 'saved' content is automatically saved to the QA web server and resides there until deleted
- Modified: Filter content based on whether it is Modified or Not Modified
- Modified – current content creation/update has not been published to the Production web server
- Not Modified – the most current content has been published to the Production web server
- Modified By: You may filter by another IDIR account, within your security group, or remove the filter to display all content within your group
- Modified Date: Click in the applicable field to display the calendar to choose a start date and/or end date filter. Select the date and then click anywhere outside the calendar to apply the selection
- Locked: Check the box, and clear the Modified By: field, to return results for all locked files within your security group
- Locked by Me: Check the box to display only your locked files
- Display External Links: Check the box to display only external links
- Page Type: Use the drop-down menu to select and display a specific page type
- Only pages within your security group will be displayed. Example: if you choose BC Gov Home page type, no results will be displayed if you do not have security access to that page type
- Search Descendants of Page: Filter content based on a parent page (node) to display the parent page and all child nodes
- Click in the field to display the Page Picker
- Choose one of the following to locate the page
- Search - use this wildcard search to find by page title content that contains the characters entered into the Search terms field
- Tree Navigation - if you have access to more than one page with the same title, you may wish to use the Tree Navigation to drill-down to a specific page
- Locate the applicable node, click on it to highlight and choose the [Select] action button
The Page Picker will be closed and the node id will be displayed in the Search Descendants of Page field
- Click [Filter] to refresh the content grid with the applicable results
Note: The dynamic picker will default to the last tab used throughout the current CMS Lite session.