It’s important to accurately represent the responsibility for government records during all stages of their management.
Indented Organization Charts
Indented organization charts show ministry structure as it relates to responsibility for records. Please be aware that the charts only reflect the most recent information available.
- Agriculture (PDF)
- BC Public Service Agency (PDF)
- Children and Family Development (PDF)
- Citizens' Services (PDF)
- Destination BC (PDF)
- Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources (PDF)
- Environment and Climate Change Strategy (PDF)
- Finance (PDF)
- Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development (includes Corporate Services for Natural Resources) (PDF)
- Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation (PDF)
- International Trade (PDF)
- Jobs, Trade and Technology (PDF)
- Liquor Distribution Branch (PDF)
- Municipal Affairs and Housing (PDF)
- Natural Gas Development (PDF)
- Office of the Premier (PDF)
- Public Sector Employers’ Council Secretariat (PDF)
- Small Business, Red Tape Reduction and Minister Responsible for the Liquor Distribution Branch (PDF)
- Social Development and Poverty Reduction (PDF)
- Transportation and Infrastructure (PDF)
Not all ministries have a current indented organization chart. If you need more information about a ministry, contact its records officer.