It’s important to accurately represent the responsibility for government records during all stages of their management.
Indented Organization Charts
Indented organization charts show current ministry structure as it relates to responsibility for records.
- Aboriginal Relations & Reconciliation (PDF)
- Agriculture (PDF)
- BC Public Service Agency (PDF)
- Children & Family Development (PDF)
- Community, Sport & Cultural Development (PDF)
- Destination BC (PDF)
- Energy & Mines (PDF)
- Environment (PDF)
- Finance (PDF)
- Forests, Lands & Natural Resource Operations (includes Corporate Services for Natural Resources) (PDF)
- International Trade (PDF)
- Jobs, Tourism & Skills Training (PDF)
- Liquor Distribution Branch (PDF)
- Natural Gas Development (PDF)
- Office of the Premier (PDF)
- Public Sector Employers’ Council Secretariat (PDF)
- Small Business, Red Tape Reduction & Responsible for Liquor Distribution Branch (PDF)
- Social Development & Social Innovation (PDF)
- Technology, Innovation & Citizens' Services (PDF)
- Transportation & Infrastructure (PDF)
Not all ministries have a current indented organization chart. If you need more information about a ministry, contact its records officer.