Two-Page, Short-Form Request for Proposals (SRFP)
Welcome to the resource portal for information about the two-page, short-form Request for Proposals (SRFP). Whether you are a supplier, buyer, or information seeker, this page will direct you to resources available that describe when to use the SRFP and how to use it.
For Vendors Responding to SRFPs
If you are a supplier or vendor who wishes to respond to a short-form RFP, please visit the SRFP for Vendors page to access to the following resources:
- Where to find SRFPs that are currently available?
- How do I respond to an SRFP?
- What kinds of opportunities use an SRFP?
- Components of an SRFP, including Rules: Terms and Conditions
- Other Frequently Asked Questions
For Buyers Using the SRFP
If you are a buyer who wishes to use to a short-form RFP, please visit the SRFP for Buyers page to access the following resources:
- Scope – When to use the SRFP
- Process – How to use the SRFP
- Templates – Intro to SRFP tools
- SRFP Introductory Webinar (available soon)
For Information about the SRFP
If you wish to learn more about the short-form RFP, please visit the SRFP FAQ page to access to the following resources:
- What is an SRFP?
- Who can use the SRFP?
- Why did government create the SRFP?
- What's unique about the SRP?