Procurement Community of Practice
The Procurement Community of Practice (PCoP) is a forum for all government and public sector staff engaged in procurement and/or contract management, to openly and respectfully share and exchange information, knowledge, expertise, advice and ideas relating to procurement and contracting processes.
Members participate in the PCoP to contribute to and benefit from good procurement and contracting practices across the Province and the broader public sector, through problem solving, innovation, capacity development, the introduction of new strategies and initiatives, and other priorities.
Members benefit by receiving:
- Eight webinars per year on pertinent topics
- A subscription to the "Buyer Flyer", the PCoP's quarterly newsletter
- Notification of training opportunities
How do you join?
- If you are an employee of the Province, go to the Procurement Community of Practice SharePoint site and click on "Become a Member".
- If you are a broader public sector employee (municipality, university, school district, health authority etc.) or part of the of the federal government, contact the Strategic Business and Procurement Transformation branch.