Search BC Bid Resources
There are many reference documents and materials available to support the purchasing process across government. These include:
- Corporate Requirements, such as:
- Corporate Guidelines, such as:
- Topic based guidance for intellectual property, green procurement, records management, releasable information, and risk management.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) on many procurement topics. Content on this page used to be found in the Purchasing Handbook, and has been redeveloped for this site.
- Definitions of procurement-related terms.
In addition, the ministry Procurement Specialists and the Advisory Services available through Procurement Services may be able to help with procurement-related questions. For questions related to information that can be released, refer to Guidance for the Release of Information &/or Documents Related to Competitive Procurement Opportunities or contact the Privacy and Information Access Helpline at 250-356-1851.