Uninterruptible Power Supplies/Batteries
This Uninterruptible Power Supplies/Batteries supply arrangement is for the provision of battery trays and accessories for the 9130 rack mount and tower units
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- Battery trays
- UPS components
The supplier may carry other items related to UPS products which are not included in the scope of the supply arrangement and would need to be procured in accordance with government procurement policy
Contact the supplier directly using the supplier contact information listed below
- Cost is dependent upon the product purchased and can be found on the pricing link with the supplier contact information below
- Ministry employees with idir access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A.
- B.C. broader public sector employees registered with the Procurement Services Branch may either:
- Use their BCeID to log on and download the pricing/schedule A or
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to contact the commodity manager for supply arrangement pricing
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
Wesco Distribution Canada Inc
Susan Kehler - inside sales/order processing
Mike Gamble - outside sales/order processing
Joe Novosad - coordination/administration
phone: 250 382-7265
- Download the Pricing/Schedule A, B and C
- Download locations at which ordered products can be picked up after contacting one of the sales representatives listed above
- Download the complete terms and conditions applying to this supply arrangement
- This supply arrangement expires August 17, 2017 with the option to renew for four additional one-year periods
- Orders exceeding $75,000 must be tendered through the Procurement Services Branch. Contact us
- Access to the pricing/service description of this supply arrangement is available to all government ministries in the Province of B.C. and to public sector organizations registered to use supply arrangements. If the public sector organization you are with is not listed see if your organization qualifies.
- Public sector organizations can obtain pricing from the commodity manager by emailing the Procurement Services Branch.
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared with suppliers.
- **Obtain a copy of the complete terms and conditions applying to this supply arrangement.