Tires and Tubes
This supply arrangement is for the supply of tires, tubes and related services
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- Related services
Purchases of light vehicle tires by government ministries are not within the scope of this supply arrangement. Light vehicle tires are covered by the separate Fleet Management Services agreement between the Province of B.C. and ARI Financial Services Inc. (ARI) and should be obtained through the use of the ARI fuel and maintenance card. Ministries may purchase tires for medium and heavy duty vehicles and equipment not covered by the ARI agreement.
Broader public sector entities that do not have access to the Fleet Management Services agreement may purchase tires for light, medium and heavy duty vehicles.
All tires and tubes supplied are new. Remanufactured tires or retreads will not be considered or accepted. End users may access a variety of tire types and while discounts offered may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, they are generally significantly lower than the current retail price.
- Contact the supplier's authorized dealer/resellers directly, contact information is listed below.
- For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia.
- For B.C. broader public sector employees, identify the organization for which you work.
- B.C. broader public sector organizations must be registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the supply arrangements
- Information regarding broader public sector organization access to supply arrangements is available in the right hand box above
- End users may go to any authorized dealer listed (which varies from manufacturer to manufacturer) to purchase tires or tubes as needed or for related services such as:
- mounting and dismounting
- tire rotation
- flat repair
- Cost is dependent upon the supplier and product chosen
- Ministry employees with idir access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A
- B.C. broader public sector employees on the supply arrangement Users list may either:
- Use their BCeID to log on and download pricing
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager for supply arrangement pricing
- Note: In order to access pricing directly with a BCeID, the BCeID must be registererd with the Procurement Services Branch. Refer to Broader Public Sector Access to supply arrangments in the right hand box above.
- While the dealers will be supplying the tires and related services, all invoicing will be sent to each individual purchaser directly from the manufacturer
- The Tire Stewardship B.C. Advanced Disposal Fee will be applied to all tire purchases
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
5770 Hurontario St, Suite 400
Goodyear Canada Inc
450 Kipling Avenue
Toyo Tire Canada Inc
7791 Nelson Road,
500, 9325 200th Street
- This supply arrangement expires April 29, 2017
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared with suppliers.
- **To obtain a copy of the complete terms and conditions applying to this supply arrangement click here.