This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- Broader public sector
Queen’s Printer is your full service sign solution. Contact our sign experts who will ensure your project will be done right, on time and within your budget.
- building directories
- highway signs
- outdoor signs
- indoor signs
- custom framed certificates posters
- trade show booth display
- pop-up banners
- podium signs
- name plates
- directional signs
- bronze plaques and much more.
There is much to consider when ordering signage. Let our experts help you determine the type of substrate or material that best meets your specific signage needs.
Common Indoor Substrates:
- Foam board
- Sintra board
Common Outdoor Substrates:
- Coroplast (limited usage)
- Crezone or MDO Plywood
Vista Wayfinding Sign System
- Need to update the signs in your building? Consider ordering the Vista Wayfinding Sign System through Queen’s Printer. Vista Sign Systems are attractive, durable and easy to change.
Contact the Queen’s Printer first; We will help you get the right sign that fits your needs and your budget.
- Paula Peterson
- Telephone: 250 387-9364
- Email: Paula.Peterson@gov.bc.ca
If you are not yet registered for printing services please contact:
- Glen Davis (250) 588-4530
- Elisa Haase (778) 678-2589
- Or Email your request to: Glen.Davis@gov.bc.ca
- To request a quote, call 250-387-3309 and ask to speak with a Print Agent.
- To place an order:
- Complete a Print Requisition Form and either
- Scan and Email to email@example.com
- Fax to 250-356-7380
- Mail to QP Printing Services at 563 Superior Street, Victoria, BC V8V 4R6.
- Queen’s Printer offers custom quotations to ensure your organization receives competitive pricing and quality products.
- Phone 250-387-3309 and ask to speak with a Print Agent or email Bill.Macadam@gov.bc.ca
- Queen’s Printer has established relationships with a variety of pre-qualified vendors offering a full range of specialty products.
- Contact Bill Macadam at Bill.Macadam@gov.bc.ca or 250 387-5632 to become a vendor.