Shredding - ON Site
This supply arrangement is for the secure on-site destruction (shredding) of protected documents
Physical destruction is by means of shredding and is conducted in accordance with the Security Requirements as specified in the supply arrangement. “ON-SITE” shredding services is defined as records (no multimedia) destruction completed at the purchaser's site at an area designated by the purchaser.
Effective May 2, 2016, Iron Mountain has acquired Recall/Mobilshred in Canada. Eventually all drivers and trucks of these two companies will be branded to be that of Iron Mountain, but in the interim customers may be serviced by either Recall or Iron Mountain trucks and staff. Iron Mountain has confirmed that it will continue to honour both CSAs for both companies, along with the pricing unique to each CSA. Iron Mountain has also agreed to exercise the last remaining one-year extension option for these CSAs, therefore, the effective period for these CSAs will be extended to expire on August 10, 2017, and the present pricing will remain in effect until this new expiry date.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- Records are shredded right at the truck while one of your employees watches - this is required for some high security organizations. An on-site shredding truck idles for the duration of the shredding operation, emitting greenhouse gases and air pollution. Only use this method if your security requirements specify on-site shredding.
- All paper and cardboard is recycled after shredding
- Contact the suppliers directly, supplier contact information is listed below
- For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia
- Note that there is a separate service provider for each of three geographic areas (Metro, Islands, and B.C.)
See the links in the vendor/supplier section for the appropriate discounts
Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
METRO (Lower Mainland, from Sunshine Coast to Hope)
ISLANDS (Victoria, Vancouver Island and Gulf Islands, including Powell River)
B.C. (Remainder of Province)
- Destruction service for devices that store electronic data (hard drives, cell phones, blackberries, etc.) is available from the Asset Investment Recovery Branch. More information is available on the hard drive shredding webpage.
- This supply arrangement expires August 10, 2017
*Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared
**Obtain a copy of the complete terms and conditions applying to this supply arrangement