Shredding - OFF Site
This supply arrangement is for the secure off-site destruction (shredding) of protected documents.
Physical destruction is by means of shredding and is conducted in accordance with the Security Requirements as specified in the supply arrangement. OFF-SITE shredding services is defined as the secure pick-up of records (no multimedia) from purchaser's site and transportation to contractor's plant for destruction.
Effective May 2, 2016, Iron Mountain has acquired Recall/Mobilshred in Canada. Eventually all drivers and trucks of these two companies will be branded to be that of Iron Mountain, but in the interim customers may be serviced by either Recall or Iron Mountain trucks and staff. Iron Mountain has confirmed that it will continue to honour both CSAs for both companies, along with the pricing unique to each CSA. Iron Mountain has also agreed to exercise the last remaining one-year extension option for these CSAs, therefore, the effective period for these CSAs will be extended to expire on August 10, 2017, and the present pricing will remain in effect until this new expiry date.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- Records are emptied into secure 'tipper trucks', hauled to secure facilities and shredded there. Off-site shredding is the environmentally preferable way to destroy your records.
- All paper and cardboard is recycled after shredding
- Contact the suppliers directly, contact information is listed below
- For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia
- Note that there is a separate service provider for each of three geographic areas (Metro, Islands, and B.C.)
See the links in the vendor/supplier section for the appropriate discounts
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
METRO (Lower Mainland, from Sunshine Coast to Hope) and ISLANDS (Victoria, Vancouver Island and Gulf Islands, including Powell River)
Iron Mountain Canada Corporation
(formerly Mobilshred Inc. DBA Recall Total Information Management)
8825 Northbrook Court
Initial request to schedule service (recurring or one-time): Submit a completed Draw Down form (order form)
B.C. (Remainder of Province)
- Destruction service for devices that store electronic data (hard drives, cell phones, blackberries, etc.) is available from the Asset Investment Recovery Branch. For more information, visit the hard drive shredding page.
- This supply arrangement expires August 10, 2017
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared
- **Obtain a copy of the complete terms and conditions applying to this supply arrangement