Seedling Protectors & Tie Straps
This supply arrangement is for the provision of seedling protectors and tie straps (ties hold the protectors in place). These items are generally used in the silviculture/forest industrys as a means of keeping deer and other animals from eating the newly planted seedlings.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. Government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- seedling protectors
- tie straps
- Contact the supplier directly. Supplier contact information is listed below.
- For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia.
- For B.C. broader public sector employees, identify the organization for which you work. B.C. broader public sector organizations must have registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the supply arrangements. View the list of public sector organizations registered to use these supply arrangements. If the public sector organization is not listed then view the supply arrangement eligibility guidelines or contact us.
- Ministry employees with idir access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A.
- B.C. broader public sector employees, who do not have a BCeID and cannot access the pricing page, should contact the commodity manager for supply arrangement pricing.
- Contact the commodity manager
420 - 1090 West Pender Street
- This supply arrangement expires March 31, 2016.