This supply arrangement is for the provision of teabag fertilizer formulated specifically for seedlings. It is generally used in the silviculture/forest industry.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- All of the suppliers listed in the vendor section below are all supplying different product lines
- End users can determine the brand of product offered by checking the schedule A located next to each vendor listed below
- Contact the supplier directly. Supplier contact information is listed below.
- For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia.
- For B.C. broader public sector employees, identify the organization for which you work. B.C. broader public sector organizations must have registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the supply arrangements. View the list of public sector organizations registered to use these supply arrangements. If the public sector organization is not listed then view the supply arrangement eligibility guidelines or contact us.
- Ministry employees with idir access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A.
- B.C. broader public sector employees, who do not have a BCeID and cannot access the pricing page email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager for supply arrangement pricing
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
Reforestation Technology International
1341 Dayton Street Ste G
Spectrum Pacific Products Inc
115, 5778 Production Way
- This supply arrangement expires March 31, 2017
- Obtain the complete terms and conditions for these supply arrangements
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared with suppliers.