Pipe, Open Bottom Culvert
This is the supply arrangement for open bottom culvert pipe and fittings
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
- Orders exceeding $50,000.00 including freight and all taxes are required to be tendered through Procurement Services. Contact the commodity manager.
These agreements are for galvanized steel pipe and pipe arches meeting the current specifications of the Ministry of Transportation. These specifications may be viewed at the Ministry of Transportation Construction Maintenance Branch website.
- Contact the supplier directly. Supplier contact information is listed below.
- For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia.
- For B.C. broader public sector employees, identify the organization for which you work. B.C. broader public sector organizations must have registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the supply arrangements. View the list of public sector organizations registered to use these supply arrangements. If the public sector organization is not listed then view the supply arrangement eligibility guidelines or contact us.
- Cost is dependent upon the supplier and products chosen.
- Ministry employees with idir access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A.
- B.C. broader public sector employees registered with the Procurement Services Branch may either:
- Use their BCeID to log on and download the pricing/schedule A or
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to contact the commodity manager for supply arrangement pricing
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
- This supply arrangement expires May 31, 2017
- Orders exceeding $50,000 must be tendered through the Procurement Services Branch
- Access to the pricing/service description of this supply arrangement is available to all government ministries in the Province of B.C. and to public sector organizations registered to use supply arrangements.
- If the public sector organization you are with is not listed on the CSA Users List, see if your organization qualifies
- Public sector organizations can obtain pricing from the commodity manager by emailing the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared with suppliers
- **Obtain a copy of the complete terms and conditions applying to this supply arrangement