Employee Notification and Safety Monitoring
Throughout British Columbia there are Government employees who work alone or in isolation. This service supports compliance with the WorkSafeBC Occupational Health and Safety Regulation 4.20.1, Working Alone or In Isolation.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
The supplier provides software as a service for a user-provided device. This software can work with any device which can send and receive text messages or emails such as a mobile device (smart phone, cellular phone) or a satellite phone.
The service includes:
- a satellite messenger
- access for incoming calls and messages
- receiving and recording notification from employees regarding their particulars
- an emergency follow-up process that is initiated when an employee has not checked in at the appropriate time
- Contact the supplier directly. Supplier contact information is listed below.
- For government ministry employees, identify yourself as working for the Province of British Columbia.
- For B.C. broader public sector employees, identify the organization for which you work. B.C. broader public sector organizations must have registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the supply arrangements. View the list of public sector organizations registered to use these supply arrangements. If the public sector organization is not listed then view the supply arrangement eligibility guidelines or contact us.
- Cost is dependent upon the level of service you need and the number of users you have. Check the price list
- Ministry employees with idir access may click on the pricing link beside the supplier contact information for pricing/schedule A.
- B.C. broader public sector employees without a password may contact the commodity manager for supply arrangement pricing.
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to contact the commodity manager
Tsunami Solutions Ltd
Contact: Gabriel Caldwell
- This supply arrangement expires April 30, 2015
- Access to the pricing/service description of this supply arrangement is available to all government ministries in the Province of B.C. and to public sector organizations registered to use supply arrangements. If the public sector organization you are with is not listed see if your organization qualifies
- Public sector organizations can obtain pricing from the commodity manager
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared with suppliers
- **Obtain a copy of the complete terms and conditions applying to this supply arrangement