Mobility Devices and Durable Medical Equipment
This Master Standing Agreement (MSA) is for the provision of mobility devices such as powered and manual wheelchairs, mobility aids and other durable medical equipment including hospital beds, bathroom aids and aids for daily living.
This supply arrangement is available to:
- B.C. government ministries
- B.C. broader public sector
Mobility devices and durable medical equipment including:
- Powered wheelchairs
- Wheelchair tilt/recline systems
- Manual wheelchairs
- Power scooters
- Commercial wheelchair seating systems
- Special needs paediatric strollers
- Hospital beds and pressure relief mattresses
- Bathroom aids such as commodes/safety/transfer benches
- Alternate positioning devices
- Ambulatory aids
- Specialized paediatric car seats
- Aids for daily living
- Repair services
- The contractors are divided into five regions of B.C.
- Each contractor is required to service the entire region
- View the map of the regions (PDF, 180 KB)
- View the contractor listing (XLS, 250 KB) by the five regions of B.C.
- Ministry clients need to work with their Occupational Therapist
- The Occupational Therapist, on behalf of the client, will apply for ministry funding within regulations
- Clients and Occupational Therapist will be notified by the ministry if funding is approved
- B.C. broader public sector organizations require a separate MOU to access this commodity
- Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the the commodity manager for more details
- B.C. broader public sector organizations must be registered with the Procurement Services Branch to use the CSAs. View the list of public sector organizations registered to use these supply arrangements. If the public sector organization is not listed then view the CSA eligibility guidelines.
Cost is dependent upon the product and supplier chosen.
Email the Procurement Services Branch to reach the commodity manager.
- This supply arrangement expires August 31, 2017 with two one-year options to renew
- If the public sector organization you are with is not listed, review the CSA eligibility guidelines
- *Pricing information is confidential and must not be shared with suppliers